If your rental car was damaged, click the link in the email from RentalCover after the rental period to submit a refund request. Please note that in the event of damage, you must notify your rental car company immediately.
Before submitting your claim, please ensure that you have the following documents:
- A copy of the rental agreement
- A photo of your driving license
- Bank statement with the final rental company charges
- Written correspondence between the driver and the rental company
- The final invoice from the rental company
- If applicable, upload a photo of the Police Report
To submit your claim; please click on the link provided in the center of the email or use the link below:
Please click on "Sign In". It requests you to enter the email address used for your reservation and the RentalCover reference number.
Tip: The RentalCover reference number ends in INS and is found in both of the insurance confirmation emails they send out.
Once you have successfully signed up, you can submit your claim. Please provide as much detail as possible.
In case of any difficulties or delays in processing, you can of course continue to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.