FAQ - HAPPYCAR US
- What do I need to know about picking up a rental car?
- Rental car pick up at the airport: What do I need to consider?
- What documents do I need to present when picking up a rental car?
- International driving license - what do I have to consider?
- What should I know about picking up or dropping off a rental car outside of opening hours?
- What advantages do additional rental car services offer?
- What are the age restrictions for younger and older drivers?
- One-way car rental: What is it, and what should I consider?
- What should I consider when renting a car abroad?
- When renting a car, can I cross borders?
- Can I use a ferry with my rental car? Important information and tips
- Are there rental cars with child seats available?
- When is rental car hotel delivery worthwhile?
- Are there mobility accessible rental cars available? - Tips for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility
- Damage to the rental car: How do I proceed to get a refund?
- What should I do if my rental car is damaged when I pick it up?
- Which insurance applies to which rental car accidents?
- Rental car defects: What should I do?
- What insurance do I need to cover storm damage to a rental car?
- Lose your car keys – now what?
- Who pays the rental car cleaning costs?
- Which rental car insurance is suitable for me?
- What do I need to know about rental car liability and fully comprehensive insurance?
- Insurance with or without a deductible - what do I need to know when booking a rental car?
- What do I need to know about gross negligence when it comes to renting a car?
- Car rental customer reviews - your opinion is important to us!